Friday, September 17, 2010

The Battle of Colonel Sanders

4 Strangers, picked to live in an apartment....oh wait were not on the real world. We just all hate homegirl.

Honestly, she just has no concept of what it is like to live with other people. She's not the worst person I've ever lived with. That award goes to the Japanese Muslim from freshman year. But she is really rude. and I knew things were getting really bad with her and the other two roommates. For things to get to the point they got, I seriously could have never even dreamed it.

Before I tell you what went down, let me tell you the events leading up.

Our roommate,homegirl, is black. I'm not saying that to be racist. It's literally the only thing I know about her. She doesn't speak to any of us unless she needs something. This especially goes for West Cobb. Homegirl lives next door to West Cobb and she terrorizes poor West Cobb. Homegirl doesn't have a laptop or printer, so anytime she needs to get on a computer She hits up West Cobb. Now it's not like she just asks whenever she's not using it, West Cobb can be using it when she asks. If West Cobb doesn't give the computer up, later that night she blairs music to the point we all get sick of it. It really pisses me off because West Cobb is too nice for her own good and Homegirl takes advantage of her. It sucks. She also won't let West Cobb keep any belongings in the bathroom, including her toothbrush. Recently we discovered that she had been cutting her hair into one of the bathroom drawers. gross.

She's been driving my other roommate crazy too. Mainly with the kitchen. She cooks alot of meats, which I hate the smell of Meat, but she has the right to cook it. The only thing is that she never cleans up afterward. Which is annoying too.

I knew she was annoying and stuck up but we can add emotionally unstable to the list too. Out of all the crazy things I've seen with roommates, this takes the cake.

Basically it was like any other day, Homegirl was cooking chicken and you could smell
it through the apartment. Normal day. One of my roommates decides she is going to combat the chicken smell. The spraying of the febreeze was like the shot heard around the world. The roommates were at the breaking point. I hear them calling each other bitches and yelling "FUCK YOU!" back and forth. The next thing I hear is "BOOM!!!!" Homegirl threw my other roommate down onto the floor and thus the battle of Colonel Sanders was on.

They literally got into a fight over chicken. Not.Even.Kidding.

The fight was actually pretty bad. Homegirl pinned my roommate down and tryed to choke her, and hit her head so hard against one of the doors she got a concussion. I could hear the whole thing from my room. I thought to myself at one point, "This is ridiculous, I need to stop this!" and then I thought, "No I'll just let them kill each other." And I Just chilled until the police came. Homegirl was immediately moved out of our apartment and my other roommate was treated for the concussion she received.

We've since gotten a new roommate. Hopefully this one will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment